If you are a student looking to gain real-world experience with a growing civil engineering firm in Austin, TX, please apply below.
As an intern for CAS, you will help solve complex problems and create new ideas for our team while utilizing creativity and innovation to develop your entrepreneurial skills.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates::
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Our internship program allows you the opportunity to see what engineering discipline opportunities are most suitable for you. We offer the following learning opportunities:
- Involvement on active projects alongside senior engineers to help achieve company goals.
- Work on challenging projects in support of real-time business issues, to develop skills and experiences.
- Mentorship opportunities with senior engineers in the areas of Water & Wastewater Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Construction Management, and Program Management.
- Work alongside marketing and business development team to prepare proposals, marketing materials, assist with social media efforts, and engage/network with clients.
- Work alongside financial team to learn the impacts of costs proposals and budget management.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing degree in Engineering, related field from an accredited university
- Available for at least 10 weeks
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated, high energy and strong time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and team orientation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take lead and drive for results
What CAS Offers:
When you join CAS, you will enjoy a collaborative and flexible work environment with a family-oriented work culture, focused on cultivating employee growth while delivering technical solutions that exceed client expectations. Our private headquarters building features amenities such as a gym and full-sized offices in a centralized Austin location, just 15 minutes from downtown and close to I-35 and SH-183. This is a paid summer internship opportunity with flexible work hours. CAS is committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and our employees.
We are a civil engineering, program management, and construction management firm headquartered in Austin with branches in San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Corpus Christi, Atlanta, and San Francisco. For 19 years, CAS has been involved in the rehabilitation, expansion, and development of water and wastewater systems, watershed management, and transportation systems for major cities throughout the state of Texas. We provide comprehensive planning, design, and program and construction management services for water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, distribution and collection systems, pump stations and lift stations, site development, floodplain mitigation, erosion control, water quality protection, local roads, city streets, highways, bridges, tunnels, and rail and mass transit systems. Our team emphasizes commitment to quality service, responsiveness and technical excellence for every project.