CAS Consulting & Services, Inc. is seeking a CAD Technician with over 10 years’ experience preparing civil engineering drawings. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior engineering staff, CAD Manager, and EITs to prepare detailed drawings, layouts, sketches, maps and other graphic representations of civil designs
- Laying out plans and details using AutoCAD Civil 3D from sketches and/or by verbal instructions
- Printing, plotting, and binding drawings for submittals
- Redlining changes
- Associate or technical school degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
- 10+ years of experience working as a CAD Technician
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD Civil 3D (Microstation a plus)
- Drafting experience in civil engineering projects
- Oral and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Michelle Dahlstrom firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT CAS OFFERS:
When you join CAS, you will enjoy a collaborative and flexible work environment with a family-oriented work culture, focused on cultivating employee growth while delivering technical solutions that exceed client expectations. CAS offers a full range of benefits for our employees including a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401k, training opportunities, and an open collaborative work environment. Our private headquarters building features amenities such as a gym and full-sized offices in a centralized Austin location, just 15 minutes from downtown and close to I-35 and SH-183. Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience. CAS is committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and our employees.
CAS is a civil engineering, program management, and construction management firm headquartered in Austin with branches in San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Corpus Christi, and San Francisco. For 20 years, CAS has been involved in the rehabilitation, expansion, and development of water and wastewater systems, watershed management, and transportation systems for major cities throughout the state of Texas. We provide comprehensive planning, design, and program and construction management services for water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, distribution and collection systems, pump stations and lift stations, site development, floodplain mitigation, erosion control, water quality protection, local roads, city streets, highways, bridges, tunnels, and rail and mass transit systems. Our team emphasizes commitment to quality service, responsiveness and technical excellence for every project.