In her bio page: Stephanie has 21 years of experience providing managerial and technical support for municipal clients for drainage, water quality, transportation, and utility pipeline projects.
She is skilled at managing multidisciplinary teams of subconsultants to deliver technically excellent, high-quality results. Stephanie applies innovative design approaches to minimize impacts to jurisdictional waters, to provide inline detention, and to meet water quality requirements.
She understands the environmental investigations required for FEMA CLOMRS/LOMRs and for USACE Nationwide Permits. She is experienced with the City of Austin’s many criteria manuals, Site Development Permits, General Permits, and development over the Edwards Aquifer.
B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington, 1999
Registered Professional Engineer: Texas, No. 92682
Certified NASSCO: PACP, MACP, LACP (#U-217-07006930)
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Hydrologic Warning Council, Board of Directors 2011-present
- Texas Floodplain Management Association
- Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Southwestern Association of ALERT Systems, President 1996-1998
- City of Austin Drainage Utility – Citizens Advisory Group